- Isaac singing 'Ruella a Ville in his little sweet voice.
- Watching Isaac either bear his testimony or say a prayer as he climbed the Primary podium on Sunday while I was setting up chairs. It included Mommy, Daddy, and cookies, and ended with amen.
- A potential job change for Steve not coming through and having a sense of peace that all is as it should be... better timing or opportunity to come at a later time.
- Listening to Isaac "read" his books and imitate the voices that Steve makes.
- Summer will come whether we really have spring this year or not.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Happy Things
Last night as I was preparing for bed it occurred to me that I was singing the Cruella DeVil song from 101 Dalmatians, not as it is on the DVD but as Isaac was singing it. It made me smile so I thought I'd post a few things that have made me smile these last few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
lol...I just posted a few of my favorite things. Great minds think alike! :)
Love when they start praying! I know the feeling about the job change. Hopefully something great will come up soon.
It's no surprise that Isaac is a happy little guy, he has a happy mom!
Post a Comment