Tuesday, April 29, 2008
By Request... the Easy Cheese Sacramento Story for Jill
One year my parents took our family to Sacramento for a family wedding. We packed the usual trip food that you don't eat at other times, inlcuding lots of crackers and Easy Cheese. I must state now that at that point I was a total fence-sitter about my opinion of said product. We were enjoying our stay there and had our various treats on the little table in the motel room. That night we drifted off to a blissful sleep. We awoke to find ants happily helping themselves to everything but the easy cheese, or so we thought. Until Sarah and Nicholas decided to investigate more closely. They found little ants had crawled inside, risking their lives I might add, all for a taste of this "treat." I am not sure if the can continued to dispense the cheese product the same way, but it would definitely have been packed with little ants who gave their lives for a taste of it. Probably a delicacy in some country... not here. Because of that experience and my further contemplation of what really is in that can (it sprays, it doesn't need refrigeration, interesting texture...) I am on the "against" side of the fence now. Sorry Jonathan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, Jonathan says it is your loss that you have given up on it. But I am with you . . . something that comes from a can and does not need refridgeration (hmmm) just can't go for that. I never have tried it so perhaps I am not giving it a fair chance - but my life has been okay so far with out it :)
Thanks for sharing - it put a smile on our faces at the end of he day!
I would have to agree with you on the Easy Cheese thing. Chris doesn't mind eating it, but I can't do it. I also swore off Cool Whip after I found out one of the ingredients is also found in lubricants. Ew! I find myself making stuff from scratch more often now that I read the ingredients lists more carefully.
OH . . . I LOVE EASY CHEESE!!! I'm sorry you had such a bad experience.
I'm on the same side of the fence! ;)
Post a Comment