
How long have you known each other? We met in December 2002 when he invited my roommates (who already knew him) and I to dinner. I guess that makes it about 5.5 years.
Who said "I Love You" first? I am not quite sure, but I'm almost positive it was me because I was more sure of things early on. (Then because Steve was going slow, I got scared and he got more sure of things. Go figure.)
Who is smarter? Steve - Mr. 4.0- Valedictorian of his High School Class and College Class.
Who pays the bills? Steve does- but I pinch hit.
Who drives when you're both in the car?Steve about 75% of the time.
Who is the most stubborn? Can't say for sure, but I think Steve is on the more stubborn side. I'm just somewhat obsessive about certain things.
Who wears the pants in the family? Isaac
Three Random Things About Me:
1. My least favorite sound in the whole world is snorting. I don't like to do it. I don't like to hear it. YUCK! (Especially if the sound is coming from someone who needs a tissue but doesn't have one so they think they can just keep sniffling and snorting it back.)
2. My jawbone is 1/4 of an inch shorter on one side than the other.
3. I got pulled over for drunk driving when I was 16 and didn't have a license. The story is long but the gist of the matter is that I was trying to be a cautious driver on a back road with my Dad and was playing it a little too safe. Apparently going way under the speed limit is a warning sign of drunk driving? Who knew?
Okay... I tag Kamaile and Debbie. Go AGGIES!
3 comments:
Emily, you kill me! I love reading your blog. You have such fun things to say. And I learn random facts about you, too!
Now I am going to be self conscious around you whenever I am sniffing. Haha.
The question about driving in the car reminded me that Lisa used to think you could get a ticket if there was man in the car and a woman was driving! lol Tells you who did the driving in our family. :)
Post a Comment