If you were to have asked me to tell you what I didn't look forward to as a mom before I had kids, I would have said "the stomach flu." Now that I'm a mom of an almost two year old, I would still say the same thing, but now with some experience. There's nothing quite like the whole business of dealing with Isaac's first bout with it. I have a whole lot more respect for nurses and others who deal with that kind of thing on a regular basis.
Poor Isaac has been a pretty unhappy little guy. I think we've watched 101 Dalmatians through like 8 times since yesterday morning. He's still not feeling well today, but at least he's not throwing up today.
6 comments:
Stomach Flu is the worst with little kids!!! Not just because of the mess but because the are SO miserable!!! They just get so sick and look at you like "what is going on - please make it go away!" and there is nothing you can do but wait it out . . . while holding onto them to comfort them. Glad your little guy is feeling better - good it is a short bug to get through but not fun while it lasts!
Poor boy, lots of bugs around, its crazy, what happend to spring? Hope you are liking your new hair do! Hope Isaac makes a speedy recovery.
Aww...poor Isaac! :( I don't even want to think about having to deal with upset tummies full of big people food. :P
So glad he's not throwing up today! Relief! I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. It's no fun at all.
oh I'm sorry. 101 Dalmations... maybe we ought to seek that one out. Lizzy likes Cinderella. She brings it to us a few times each day, and we try to convince her that something else is just as good... but she knows better.
Bring's back unpleasant memories. (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment