So here I sit looking around at our very nice hotel room overlooking the bay and keep thinking to myself, I am glad this is so nice, but I'd rather be home with Isaac. After my last post when I thought Isaac was doing better, he started in on things again. Now, two/three days later and two doctors later, I am on the choir trip with Steve and Isaac is with his grandparents and was just admitted to the hospital so they can get him some fluids and nutrients because he hasn't really had anything to eat or drink that has stayed down since Sunday night. Our little 21 pound boy just can't handle that right now... so there you go.
Believe it or not, I'm very grateful that he was admitted so that I know he will get some liquids and nutrients. I am grateful to our parents for watching him and filling in. We know he couldn't love anyone more than his grandparents!
6 comments:
We hope you guys try to have a good time out there. We feel badly that things didn't go more smoothly while you were away. But never fear! The Reynolds clan is all over it! I hear Isaac is doing much better. We are all praying for your family. We love you!
I can only imagine how you're feeling. I freak out over little things. A hospital trip would have me pacing. Hope Isaac feels better soon.
Oh my this would be so hard! I hope he's doing better by now, more (((HUGS)))
I am so sorry to hear little Isaac is still so sick. Our thoughts and prayers are with you! We know what its like to have a sick boy in the hospital, and there is nothing else you can think of but them. Hope all gets better soon, and you get home soon!
Oh, your poor little guy - and I am sorry for you too that you are far away. Good thing he has great grandparents to care for him. It really is hard to watch your kids be sick. Hope you are all doing better now.
sorry to hear about isaac, hope he is feeling better now.
Post a Comment