Saturday, September 20, 2008

Good Idea, Bad Idea

Good Idea: Isaac brushing his teeth with a toothbrush.
Bad Idea: Isaac brushing his teeth with pizza then using the toothbrush on the pizza.

Good Idea: Having extra baking supplies on hand for those times when it occurs to you that you need them.
Bad Idea: Having extra chocolate chips on hand and using a handful to decorate cupcakes... they call to me... I swear! (Sounds like our conversation the other day, right Sarah?)


Good Idea: Encouraging Isaac in his play with his stuffed animals as friends.
Bad Idea: Encouraging them to "eat" with Isaac.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No pictures!?! :) I'm very interested in the pizza and toothbrush ordeal. (Does that make sense? It's kinda late)

Suzanne said...

Sounds like Isaac might have needed to brush his stuffed animal's teeth? And thanks now I'm craving chocolate chips! ;)

Sarah said...

Haha! Yes. I always think of you now when I snag a chocolate chip or two.