Friday, September 26, 2008
My Two Year- Old ( Going on 32)
Sometimes the things Isaac tells me brings me to understand that he is the older (and smarter?) of the two of us. Like when he asks me for something, I say yes, then he says, "Oh, alright" as if I am pestering him or something. Yesterday, he ran into our room and climbed on the bed and started jumping and said, "I a jumping bean! " then handed me his belt and said "here you go." I asked if it was mine and he said yes (to which I thought, that's right, a belt for my thigh...) The other day pregnant(read:emotional) me was crying at some stupid thing, like a commercial or something, and he came up and patted me on the back and said something like, "Are you sad? It's okay..." BTW, he is also way more observant than I am - ex: he showed me what the windows button on the laptop does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's at such a fun age! It's amazing how observant a two-year-old is...they don't miss a thing.
Post a Comment