I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into with Isaac since lately he doesn't want anything to do with the stroller, but I was pleasantly surprised how many times he didn't try to get out of the stroller. He was still the adventurous two year-old that one would expect, but didn't live up to my unverbalized fears.
I am very impressed at how much Isaac remembers about the animals, specifically that giraffes eat leaves, which I didn't really point out to him. He wants to look at the pictures and video that I took all the time. He has even gotten onto our laptop and opened the picture files to look at them himself. (Someday I am sure I will be grateful that he is both resourceful and clever, but right now it is something I am constantly "dealing" with.
I am just left feeling grateful that I am not an elephant, gestational time of 22 months. Even though I feel like one sometimes...
2 comments:
That's impressive that he knows how to open your photo files. Maybe I shouldn't let Makua sit on my lap while I'm at the computer.
Fall is the perfect time to visit the zoo. Who is Utah doesn't have a photo of their kid(s) in front of the arm span gorilla? I'll be it's the most photographed place in Salt Lake, besides the temple! Isaac is cute and your baby is looking good on you.
Post a Comment