Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Grateful it's September

I feel like September took a long time getting here. Not that I have any particular reason for wanting the month to be here other than I felt like once school starts, it should be September soon and it really wasn't. I am grateful for the cooler weather this year since growing in size also means that heat is less fun. Maybe I am also just looking forward to the time our baby decides to make her appearance...

Isaac and I went with some friends from the ward and walked up to the park since it is a nice day. He had such a fun time! He didn't stop to eat the little sack lunch we packed. He was quite happily climbing and sliding, by himself I might add. While he was going down the slides I heard him saying, "Here goes nothin!" I really have no clue where he got that from, maybe Toy Story or something.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely grateful for the cooler temperatures as well. I'm ready for fall.

shannyn said...

i miss our little park days. it sounds like isaac is quite the character. i know this is random, but i was wondering if emily goodwin is still in the ward and if so how is she and tell her i said hello. sorry to do that to you but i figured you would be the one who knew her best since you guys are in the primary presidency together. when are you due again? and have you picked out her name yet? talk to you later.

Suzanne said...

I love September too, in fact I wish it lasted about 3 months! Isaac is at such a fun age.

Rachel and Michael said...

I just think living somewhere where there's all 4 seasons spoils us. About the time I getting sick of the heat, it starts to cool down, then fall comes and I love it! It makes going to the park that much more fun, I'll agree with that.
Isaac sure sounds like he's growing up. How fun.