I decided to give canning a try. I am not sure yet how the plum jam turned out, but I definitely learned a few things. A picture is worth a thousand words, but not enough words to give you a real taste of the "fruits" of my labors- one time when language fails I guess.
Taggged by Jessica (I still need to finish Adrienne Burger's tag...)
THE FIVE
10 years ago I:
1. Was starting my second year at USU as a Music Therapy Major.
2. Thought life revolved around oboe playing and playing in general.
3. Started thinking about going on a mission.
4. Had no car and was taking step aerobics classes so I was in much better shape.
5. Never would have imagined where I would be and what I would be doing.
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Trips to Target (?) and the grocery store.
2. Get "EZ Grader" thingy for my overworked husband with too many papers to grade.
3. See above picture...
4. Nap - a girl can dream right?
5. Catch up on all the things I didn't do yesterday (Primary stuff, cleaning, blanket stitch around a receiving blanket, make treats for FHE tomorrow, etc...)
5 snacks I enjoy:
1- 5 Come on, I'm pregnant. Name five hundred things and you'd probably be right. Everything sounds good at this point in the game.
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire: ( Actually I dreamed about this and had a very hard time deciding. Here' what I decided in my dream.)
1. Donate some to all of our siblings and parents.
2. Pay off our condo (Now, what was I thinking? I really would keep this place as a rental, buy a huge home with maids to clean it...)
3. Invest it.
4. Go shopping for a new wardrobe for all of us.
5. Upgrade our food storage (yes, that is what I thought would be of most use to us in my dream.)
5 places I have lived:
1. Burley/Paul, Idaho
2. Bountiful, UT
3. Logan, UT
4. Detroit MI suburbs (Southfield/Redford, Howell, Livonia)
5. Orem, UT
Five jobs I have had:
1. Rainbow Snow
2. Subway
3. Various phone jobs ;(
4. Oboe teaching, playing, etc.
5. Second Grade teacher
I tag...Whoever wants to and
1. Kamaile
2. Debbie
3. Suzanne
4. Adrienne
5. Sarah
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog
2 comments:
Hmmm...10 years ago eh? I don't know if I remember that far back.
Nice job on the canning. I did that once with Debbie. I thought it was fun.
Okay I'm off to do your tag in a minute! Your jam looks yummie, you're pretty ambitious for a pregnant girl. ;)
Post a Comment