Since I only have 3 minutes to post this, I'll give you a one-minute rundown of our past little while:
- Now that it is May, Isaac is counting down to his birthday. Since November he's been asking how many days until his b'day... Hopefully he'll be happy and feel loved after all is said and done.
- Colds, germs, random stomach bugs... apparently they have found a home at our house. Poor Steve can vouch for that since he got the worst of it. All's well, though.
- I love this time of year with my little ones picking "flowers" that are actually weeds and putting them in paper cups. Aren't they treasures? Isaac also brought home a flower from preschool today and thinks it's the most wonderful thing. He's probably right.
- Andrew has outgrown his 0-3 month clothes ahead of schedule. I am living in memory lane as I dress him in the clothes that were once Isaac's. They look very similiar sometimes.
- I am really feeling awesome since two recent discoveries: aerobics at the rec center (so fun, even at 5:30 am) and Amazon.com/Mom (lots of diapers, delivered, cheap).
- Our Easter was great! The fun things as well as the "real"/more meaningful things. Kate obviously was impacted by Easter because she keeps repeating "Jesus died." I take the opportunity to reinforce that "He Lives" whenever she says this. The above pictures are for Sarah since she was only there in spirit.
3 comments:
That first picture of Kate's smiley face is priceless! Such a cutie.
Thanks for the pictures, Em! I can't beleive how big everyone is getting. They are all getting older.
Good for you for finding the rec center. Until my babies are older than a year it seems the only thing I can find is the package of oreos. The rec center is a much better choice! Thanks for the pics!
Post a Comment