
Our cute little "kindergartener-to-be." So excited for all he's done and learned and all that is yet to be. His sweet teacher will be someone he misses. She has been so good for him!
Our weekend was memorable, fun, and provided some great moments to explain what it is all about to Isaac. It consisted of:



Time at the Heber "Air Museum." Steve is in his suit because one of his choirs performed at the festivities. Isaac really quite liked all the planes and was able to go in a couple and sit in the cockpit of a 1941 Steerman replica that regularly flies over our house doing tricks and dives.


A trip along with members of my family to Idaho where I was born, where my Mom was raised, and where my Dad's family lived for a while. We visited graves, had lunch with my sweet Aunt and Uncle, drove out to where my granparent's lived and homesteaded after the war(picture above), and enjoyed conversation via walkie-talkies while driving.

Our sweet little smiler laying on a seat in the car out of the Idaho wind. Our kids did fabulously! Less than a few minutes of crying, except when Andrew got hungry. It was great!
1 comment:
I love those pictures - as always! I was wondering about Steve's suit. You have such a cute family. I'm glad you got to enjoy time at the museum together and on the trip to Idaho. Thanks for the pictures of that event, too. It's familiar and nice to see those scenes in photos.
Post a Comment