I didn't stay up or get up early to watch the wedding. I do think it is cool to watch, but need my sleep more. I watched clips and stuff as I exercised this morning and found parts of it to be sweet, loved the pageantry, and just generally smiled as I watched everything. One thing I saw totally made me laugh, though. This picture captures it well - the little girl at the front plugging her ears as the crowd cheers the "kiss." I could totally see that being Isaac or Kate (mostly Isaac, since that's what he did 75% of the time at Disneyland last year).I have started, several times, to post a little bit of what we've done this week and some of our Easter pictures. I will get to that maybe this weekend. Maybe. Life gets busy, doesn't it?
3 comments:
We've taught Abby to say "Ewww..." every time she sees people kissing in movies. And we've brainwashed her to think she can't kiss boys unless she's married to them. So, that could be Abby too!
I saw that picutre too and it toally cracked me up. I think you are right-it would probably be Isaac, though hopefully not in a dress.
I must admit that I too watched the wedding and enjoyed it!It was a good opportunity to talk to my kids(the ones that cared) about the differences between temple weddings and secular.
Cathy
Post a Comment