
Learning to accessorize.

Learning to smile. (I have a blurry picture of a bigger smile than this, but this will do.)

Learning to tie shoes. Apparently Isaac needs a little more coaching...
and Steve will need a little time to undo this lace tying session.

And Steve and I are reading as much as we can to figure out what we are going to do with our yard this summer. This daffodil, besides the grass planted last fall, is the first real success in our yard. We are hoping for many more successes to come.
5 comments:
Cute pictures. I love Andrew's smile, Kate's accessories, and Isaac's shoe tying venture as well as the daffodil you have in your yard. All good things. Great that you have pictures of them.
Love that daffodil...there is hope for spring!
Don't you love the adventure! What cute kids you have. Your daffodil is lovely...there is nothing better than the reappearance of life after winter.
That is some amazing shoe business! :)
I've seen shoe laces like that. He, he. I can laugh at yours but I never do at mine. Sorry.
Post a Comment