Sunday, April 10, 2011

Andrew's Blessing Day

My baby boy.

My sweet kids. (Andrew was ready to eat at this point. He hasn't missed a meal yet.)

Our sweet little family.

Andrew must be a morning person because he always smiles the best in the morning.

I know it is too soon for another post, especially given the increasing distance between them, but I had to share bits of our day today. Andrew was given a name and a blessing in church today and we were able to have our sweet families there with us. (Thanks for making the drive at a time when most of us are not up and at them on Sunday mornings!) What a great day it was!


6 comments:

Marja said...

Thanks for including us. It was a beautiful blessing and so nice to get together. Love the baby smiles by the way!

The Reynolds said...

It's always fun to get together for a baby blessing. Thanks for the invite! Your little family is really cute.

hoffblog said...

The pictures say it all. I'm glad so many people could come, even if the southeast contingent had to opt out. What wonderful blessings I see in those pictures!

Suzanne said...

You are such a cute family! I love seeing you happy Emily!

Brit said...

Cute! He looks well-fed and very happy! You have a beautiful family Em.

Lloyd Family said...

It was a great day and we are so glad to have Andrew added to our family!

Cathy