I saw a couple of ladies yesterday outside the Philadelphia Flower show and they had stacks and stacks of Girls Scout Cookies. I couldn't decide which I wanted more-the cookies or all those cute and fuzzy pussy willows I kept seeing. Tough choice, although it would be easier to hide the cookies from pursuing police officers. Hmmm.....
7 comments:
samoas and I have a history. a very good one.
oh me too!
I am anxiously awaiting my order of Samoas...love 'em!
I could do a cartwheel.
We spend eleven months trying to match the perfection that is a girl scout cookie.
We love Girls Scouts! We love Girls Scouts! Say it with me, We LOVE Girls Scouts!
I'm a sucker for girl scout cookies and it doesn't help any that my neice is a girl scout, so I feel like I need to support her and buy five boxes!
I saw a couple of ladies yesterday outside the Philadelphia Flower show and they had stacks and stacks of Girls Scout Cookies. I couldn't decide which I wanted more-the cookies or all those cute and fuzzy pussy willows I kept seeing. Tough choice, although it would be easier to hide the cookies from pursuing police officers. Hmmm.....
Post a Comment