Thursday, March 18, 2010

Craziness


Do you ever have one of those weeks where you wonder why things have seemed a little out of control but you can't put your finger on it? Things are good, but somehow busy and lots of loose ends to tie up. I am sitting here enjoying the protests of the kids going to bed (because Steve is putting them down) and wondering why I feel like the crazy woman. (Although it could be worse; fortunately, I am not a crazy cat woman with a million stinky cats. And hopefully never will be. Someone stop me if I ever even buy a cat. Or worse, take one in off the street.) That's all I have to say... nothing really great to blog about today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe we're thinking different craziness here, but I know what you mean. I, however, know exactly why things feel out of control and why I feel like a crazy woman. Hormones. :P

Marja said...

Yes, I have had one of those weeks! Its called Daylight Savings! You have just been stripped of an hours worth of precious, life sustaining sleep only to find that your once pleasant children had their pleasantness removed from them along with your hour of sleep. You're not alone! =) I'm in hiding until next week.

Suzanne said...

If it's any consolation, you can't be the crazy woman because I am! Minus the cats of course.

hoffblog said...

Funny, I'm crazy and I have a cat. What does that say about me?

Adam and Debbie said...

I feel like that all the time. And if anyone asks me why I"m so busy, I have no real answer. Just millions of little things. And they usually come from Adam in the form of "we need to do this..." which really means, honey, add this to your list because I won't make sure it gets done. Good luck to you.