Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


The Dread Pirate Isaac, Steve, and I wish you a happy halloween. Hopefully tonight we will be able to get more of Isaac's costume to stay on him (can anyone say bribery?). Isaac will do just about anything for a donut... maybe as a last resort. These two pictures are from family parties last Saturday. Yes, I even posed for a picture at this point in the game (5-6 weeks left depending on what date you are counting - induction date or due date) even though I feel/look like stay puff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute photos! Emily...you don't really look that big. When I had 6 weeks left still, I looked like I was going to explode. And I got even bigger after that. :P

Sarah said...

I'm laughing that he loves donuts so much.

The Reynolds said...

Oh, Emily! You are always so cute. I'm glad to see Isaac stuck with the hat for a while.