On the way to get my haircut this morning, Isaac and I (and an imaginary friend?) had this conversation.
Me: Isaac, I see snow on the mountains. Do you?
Isaac: Oh, its an ice age... white mountains. No, is not ice age...
M: Really.
I: Cold __something unintelligible______
(turning at a light)
I: Baby Violet. A see (want to see) baby Violet, cousins.
M: Later
I: Oh, Gosh... is tall. Big. No- li'le.
Cows... moo moo moo
And on and on. I was particularly taken back by the ice age comment- seems like he watched that one too many times at my parents.
3 comments:
oooh! I can just hear his sweet little voice saying all that :)
Too funny. I can't wait until Makua starts talking. Kids say the funniest things.
PS I tagged you for a meme thingy.
Kids are fantastic.
Other things that are fantastic?
YOU. Totally! I'm so glad you found me! Hooray for Adrienne, and hooray for book groups! And hooray for long lost (and found) mission trainers! :)
Post a Comment