Friday, November 7, 2008

Welcome Winter!


I am a little slow posting these pics of our 'Snow Day.' I am ready for it to be winter. I am not ready for Christmas yet, despite several radio stations and the stores already deciding 'tis the season. I do look forward to Christmas music, but not for 2 months straight. I can't wait for it to be December, but have just a "few things" on my list of things to get done before then: Christmas shopping because who knows what that will be like with an Isaac and baby, the last minute things I keep adding to my list (which I feel like I'm not crossing anything off) to get ready for Miss Muffett's arrival, and trying to keep up on the cleaning and laundry which are always about to run me over.
I saw this commercial where this lady is about to get run over by a big ball of laundry and I totally thought, "hey! that's me!" Of all the household chores I avoid, that is probably the most dreaded. I have laundry to fold even now and it calls to me in it's ugliest voice.
Winter is a good time for getting all those projects done inside the house that have been avoided all summer...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When's your due date again? I forgot...

I hear you on the cleaning and laundry. My list grows faster than I can do things too. And I'm not pregnant. lol

Reynolds said...

We're due Dec. 11th but are being induced on the 4th so I'm looking at less than a month.

Suzanne said...

Sounds like you're more ready for winter than you are for the new baby. Not me! :)

The Reynolds said...

I hate laundry, too! I'd rather do any other chore...how funny.

Anonymous said...

I have never been good at keeping up on the laundry. But Brian is a good man and helps out a lot. He never complains about folding clothes while watching TV!

Banks Family said...

I am glad that someone is ready for winter! I on the other hand am not. Can we skip it this year? Your probably really excited not to be pregnant anymore. Hope all is going well with the pregnancy. Good luck getting ready for baby. You'll be nesting in no time.

Mama Adrienne said...

oh so cold!!!