Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Hitting Me...
If it seems like the blog posts are getting farther and farther between, you're probably correct. It has really hit me the last 10 days or so that in pretty much no time our family will be a family of four and the holidays will be upon us. As I sat this morning in our recliner listening to Steve's alarm and to the sounds of a toddler waking up way before he normally does, the memories of the sleep deprivation with infant Isaac were very vivid. That kind of thing hit me square in the face. I also bought a cute little Christmas dress for sweet little miss muffett (the name has kindof been narrowed down to 2, but we are still debating - maybe Kate Ashley or some other middle name with that or Bethany Kate or maybe we'll randomly decide on something else) and it hit me that I will be dressing a girl- it also hit Steve as we made a list of all the girly things we still "need" to acquire. Yes, the reality of a baby on her way is hitting us. What a wonderfully huge idea it is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wonderfully huge is well...wonderful! I like little Miss Muffett, I think it will stick!
Ahhh...sleep deprivation. Gotta love it. At least you'll be sleep deprived because of a cute baby and not something like grading papers. I like the name Kate Reynolds.
I'm so excited for you guys! You'll do great!
Post a Comment