Well, six days into this transition to a normal bed and I think Isaac has logged only about 2 collective nights of sleep "in" the bed. The rest has been spent around, near, or mostly asleep at the bedroom door with his blankie and puppy. He has fallen asleep other places when it all catches up to him. I just keep telling myself that as long as he will sleep in it by December that is all we really need. He is warming up to it in other ways, though. He will at least run into his room and lay on it for a minute (if I'm not pushing it). He has also already broken two cardinal rules of beds: don't eat in them, and don't jump on them.
2 comments:
Keep up the good work and attitude. One night he will surprise you and stay in his bed all night!
Lisa puts a blanket on the floor and that's where Aubrey chooses to sleep. What does it matter "where" they sleep as long as they do? Floor sleeping never hurt a toddler. :)
Post a Comment