Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ramble, ramble, ramble

I'm having a hard time forming a coherent paragraph since it is late at night (at least it feels that way...) so I am posting a few thoughts and tidbits about our week in bullet format (which I am now nicknaming "baby brain" format).
  • There is something very comforting in going to Seven Peaks and feeling comfortable with the way I look. I know I'm nothing to look at, but I'm also nothing to look at. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about being pregnant and in a swimsuit but it's alright.
  • Tonight is Isaac's first attempt at sleeping somewhere other than his crib and travel bed (and hopefully not on the floor anymore). We'll see where he ends up by morning.
  • Only 25 (give or take) days 'til Sarah and Jon come from New Jersey! Yay!!
  • What is up with our next door neighbor doing construction (including a saw) until 11:30 last night? BTW, I am so grateful that when I called to yell at our upstairs neighbor in a fit of sleep-deprived-hormone-enhanced rage that I asked him first if he could hear what I was hearing. It wasn't him - grateful that I spared myself a little embarrassment. I am sure Steve was quite amused.
  • I'm sure proud of Steve for all he does and the discipline it probably requires to be up on his homework for his Masters when he has a wife like me to look after too.

Okay... I'm done. Now you understand the title of this post.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you mean to say your "nothing much to look at" twice? I bet Stephen thinks your something special to look at. When will we get a chance to tend Issac again?

Sarah said...

I am so with you with being pregnant in a swimsuit! I felt soooooooo much better last year when I was pregnant. Now I just feel totally disgusting and I want to wear a wet suit.

Good luck with Issac- that's a hard transition but he'll get it soon enough if he hasn't already.

Suzanne said...

Aubrey sleeps on the floor these days too. I can't picture you in a "rage" of anykind. And I totally got the "nothing much to look at" analogy. I'm sure you're adorable.

Adrienne said...

We need to get outside and play! How is Isaac doing in the bed?

Anonymous said...

I should follow your lead and yell at our downstairs neighbors when they have parties at 2 AM. Or start playing their amplified bass at 2 AM. Or yell at their TV while they're playing video games at 2 AM.

I look forward to the day when I'm not sharing walls with anyone but my family.