Thursday, June 12, 2008

Now that our news is out...

The past while as I have been trying to keep our secret (Steve would laugh at that) and have nearly spilled it multiple times, I have had lots of things on my mind. Lots of questions and projects, actually.
  • Boy or Girl? Is there really truth to the "the sicker you are, the more likely you are to have a girl" theory?
  • What are we going to do with all our stuff? Particularly, how do we turn our office into an office bedroom combo?
  • Names... We're pretty much out of luck if we have a boy because we really only loved 2 boy names and Isaac Alexander got 'em both.
  • How will Isaac - little Mr. I'm the Center of the Known Universe- adapt to everything?

I could go on for a while, but won't. Amazing what happens when 3 prepares to be 4.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Isaac will adapt just fine. One thing about being his age...life is one constant adjustment. I'm excited for you! Are you going to find out what you're having when you have your ultrasound?