We love the way Isaac is trying to express ideas lately- and hooray for 3 word sentences. My favorite lately is the singing. The other night on the way home from family dinner Steve and I were listening to Mack Wilburg's Requiem, not exactly "mouf" or Mickey Mouse as Isaac wanted. Never fear, he entertained himself for a bit then started singing "with" the music. He must really like food because his lyrics were all foods like cheese and popsicles.
Now that summer is here and Steve is around a bit more (thank heavens for adult conversation and 2 vs. 1) Isaac has started repeating phrases Steve and I say to eachother. Or calling us by our first names (Em... Ste...)
I also get a kick out of Isaac proposing various activities or treats then saying "Okay?" Then agreeing with himself and setting about doing it. Steve was a little encouraged by that- we must not say "no" all the time, right?
4 comments:
I would love to hear his song about cheese and popsicles. Sounds very entertaining. What a cutie.
Yum! Cheese and popsicles! We hope the sickness has left your house.
I love it when they sing and I love "okay" at the end of their short sentences. Aubrey does that really well..."it's hot k?" We should do lunch again so I can hear his babbling.
Where did Issac get that cute smile from? It's the cutiest smile I have seen. Am I predjudiced.
Post a Comment