According to Isaac's fortune cookie last night "big changes are coming your way." And that is no understatement... but we are very excited!! According to the ultrasound technician we are fairly certainly having a GIRL! When we heard the news neither one of us could stop smiling. I think Steve was fairly proud of himself for having predicted this. He says he is not sure what he will do with a girl, but I am excited for him to have a little pink in his life. It makes me smile as I think about it. Grandma N., Jon, Isaac, and I ventured into baby Gap yesterday while Sarah was visiting some friends downtown SLC. (I'm not sure Jon knew what to think, but G'ma and I were ooing and aaahing - but restrained ourselves so far. I have to plan how to use the GAP giftcards from our American Express points... He he he)
Anyway... we are very excited!!
8 comments:
congrats. i'm so happy for you guys. your little girl is going to be so adorable. how are you guys doing? hope all is well.
Yay! Grats! Girls are probably more fun to dress than boys. :)
Adrienne and I were talking today and we both guessed it was a girl. Yay for you! I'm so excited for you! A boy, then a girl is definitely the way to do it. . .at least I think! How fun.
Hip hip hooray for pink!!!! How exciting that you'll have one of each!
Yay. Yippeee I O Ki Yay.
That's very exciting.
Congrats on the girl. I can see myself getting more carried away with the clothes for a girl. Thats probably why I dont have one yet. We'd go bankrupt.
Girls are the best. After 3, we have pink coming out our ears. Let me know if you need anything. I'm sure I've got it! I'm so excited for you. Tell Steve to be prepared to become a little more protective of Daddy's little girl.
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you! Jeremy is just the opposite... He says he would love to have a little boy but has no clue what he would do with one!
Post a Comment