Cute pictures and pages! Boy he is getting big. I was just catching up on some of your other posts...as for turning you office into a bedroom: I say put the two kids together and keep your office. That's what we've done and it's been great. The baby is usually in a bassonette in my room for a few weeks, then moves to the crib. They have done well not keeping each other up...until now that they are 5 and 2. Crazy boys... Hope your feeling better!
4 comments:
In that newest picture of Isaac, you can tell that he's not a baby anymore. He's getting so big! What a cutie!
Cute pictures and pages! Boy he is getting big. I was just catching up on some of your other posts...as for turning you office into a bedroom: I say put the two kids together and keep your office. That's what we've done and it's been great. The baby is usually in a bassonette in my room for a few weeks, then moves to the crib. They have done well not keeping each other up...until now that they are 5 and 2. Crazy boys...
Hope your feeling better!
He's such a cutie! :) Love the blue frosting on his face.
Such a cute little man!
Post a Comment