Our quick little weekend getaway to Southern Utah was a much deserved and wonderful break. The sunny and warm weather was a shot in the arm for me. I am totally ready for full-on spring to be here. I would do well in Southern Utah for most of the year.
Steve had classes and workshops to attend for UMEA, so the kids and I lived it up. We shopped, ate out, ate ice cream, played at the park multiple times, and went to the Fun Center (the kids' favorite).
.JPG) |
| At the park. |
.JPG) |
| Brain freeze at Baskin Robbins. MMMM, pink bubblegum ice cream. |
 |
| Shopping for birthday presents for this little guy. He threw a fit about taking these off, so he ended up getting the hat for his birthday. |
.JPG) |
| Isaac, our somewhat toothless ice cream eater. |
No comments:
Post a Comment