Around here, that's a normal occurance! In the fall you'll find dead animals in garages, the back of trucks, and out at work hanging in the warehouse. And lots of lovely dead mounted ones in peoples living rooms. Abby doesn't seem to mind unless it's a bear and then she's a little worried it will come back to life.
7 comments:
ahhhhh! We've never had a deer part drug to our current home, but across town growing up our dog always brought home "parts" GROSS GROSS
Eek! I know a great realtor if you need one...
ahhhh! that would give me nightmares, for sure. i'm sorry you have to look at it.
I didn't know Steve was a sportsman... I've got an uncle who can recommend somebody to mount that. You can hang it in your living room.
Oh my...
Did the kids catch sight of it? I would have liked to listen in to that explanation if they had.
Wow! Free Antlers. Steve could tell amazing stories of how he caught it with out a gun and everything.
Around here, that's a normal occurance! In the fall you'll find dead animals in garages, the back of trucks, and out at work hanging in the warehouse. And lots of lovely dead mounted ones in peoples living rooms. Abby doesn't seem to mind unless it's a bear and then she's a little worried it will come back to life.
Post a Comment