Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just had to share....

I know, this is the third post this week. Don't get used to it...

Isaac always wants to say the prayer or decide who gets to say the prayer before we eat. In an attempt to establish a hierarchy that parents (Dad, when he's here) get to decide, we had the following conversation.

Isaac: "How 'bout Mommy says the prayer then I say it."
Me: "How about Daddy decides since he is the head man of our household." (Said kindof in jest since nobody (especially a three year old) refers to the Dad that way.
Isaac: "I'm a man."
Steve and I: (blink, blink).... really?
Isaac: Yeah, "I'm the muffin man."

Who knew? I guess I DO know the muffin man and he doesn't live on Drury Lane.

7 comments:

Jill said...

LOVE IT!!! I will never cease to be amazed at what comes out of little mouths - and all that goes on in their heads :)

Marci said...

Oh the things they say!

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

Ha ha! Your little muffin man is so cute and hilarious! Jeff and I are still laughing about it! Never a dull moment there! Thanks for sharing. It sure brightened our day.

hoffblog said...

Silly Isaac! Was he wearing the mustache?

Janell said...

Too cute!

Kamaile said...

Kids say the funniest things! :)

Adrienne said...

that's just too funny. what a fun boy to have around :)