After running around the other day, I put miss muffet in her high chair for a snack and found her like this a few minutes later. Can't say I blame her, makes me a little jealous actually. Too bad this picture doesn't show the two little rice cakes in her hand that she just couldn't muster the energy to eat.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
While the cat is away...
Okay, you know the rest. I have been digiscrappin, between cleaning and other responsible things to do with my time (really, I cleaned and organized the boxes in the basement). I also went shopping thanks to a hot tip about the Children's place clearance sale at the outlet (for the kids next winter I got: 1 coat, 6 outfits, 2 more shirts, dress shoes for Kate, two pajamas all for around $50). Print yourself a coupon and save on top of the crazy prices (everything was $3.99 or less except for the coat). We have been keeping pretty busy.
After running around the other day, I put miss muffet in her high chair for a snack and found her like this a few minutes later. Can't say I blame her, makes me a little jealous actually. Too bad this picture doesn't show the two little rice cakes in her hand that she just couldn't muster the energy to eat.
After running around the other day, I put miss muffet in her high chair for a snack and found her like this a few minutes later. Can't say I blame her, makes me a little jealous actually. Too bad this picture doesn't show the two little rice cakes in her hand that she just couldn't muster the energy to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So sweet...I fell asleep the other night in our La-z-boy around 7:30. What's up with that? Too many early mornings I think.
So sweet....
Nice job on the shopping score!!! Silly Kate--she's so cute. Makes me wish I was that carefree.
Post a Comment