Monday, January 25, 2010

Blogging for blogging's sake...

It is Monday morning and I am (still) staring down a laundry room of laundry, trying to catch up from my laundry strike while my twin was here. I have been working at it but, wouldn't you know, we keep adding to the pile. My goal is to get it done today. All of it. Even the ironing and the rugs. Lofty goal. But it is going to happen.
I don't really have anything super fabulous to post, so today I am posting for the sake of not staring at an old post.
I leave you with thought from Isaac: "Can't ANYONE take me to Tyler's house?" (His little buddy down the street. He just loves Tyler and always wants to go there. We are grateful for another little boy in the neighborhood who's about the same age and interests.)

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Natalie needs a Tyler. Actually, an Isaac would be even better, since she already knows him.