
Steve turned the big 3 - 0. So here he is, Mr. "Arrrr" the choir teacher with his cake.
It kindof looks like him, doesn't it?


Kate turned 3 months old. I can hardly believe it.

Isaac likes to hold Ka te, but only until he thinks of something else to do (which usually isn't long). I also caught Kate on video being very happy and excited about something, maybe it is the thought of all the work we'll have putting our house on the market.
5 comments:
Happy 30 and Happy 3 months! Sounds like fun at the Reynolds! (Great cake, by the way!) Good luck with putting your house on the market! I loved the video of Kate - what cute kids! Must get it from their parents!
Oh that little sweetie! I love her (their - as in hers and Isaac's) smile! And I love the cake! yuk yuk yuk. Maybe you should make one for Tex and he'll feel better about your decision.
What a cute little girl!!! Love this stage. Back to your previous post, we had to make some changes as well due to the economy. I hated thinking about it, but now that we have made those changes, life is actually a lot easier to deal with! Wish I would have done it sooner.
I can't believe Kate is already 3 months! Time flies. Cute pictures. I love the babbling. I also love that cake- nice job! :)
Yeah that Steve is 30! I'm 30 on the 28th, not too sure how I feel about that. Your little Kate is just the cutest. Her smile is the sweetest ever.
Post a Comment