Awww she looks alot like Isaac in that photo. She is beautiful!
Steve gave her a beautiful blessing. I'm sad I didn't get to hear your testimony- McKay had to go potty right about then. She looks so precious in that picture. What a pretty girl.
Kate is such a doll...And I love her name!
Congratulations! Wish we could have been there. Can we meet little Kate? We'll be home end of July. I'd love to kiss those fat little cheeks. :)
Love that pic! What a sweetheart! Thanks for letting us participate in your day.
She looks beautiful!!
What a beautiful picture! Love those chubby cheeks. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awww she looks alot like Isaac in that photo. She is beautiful!
Steve gave her a beautiful blessing. I'm sad I didn't get to hear your testimony- McKay had to go potty right about then. She looks so precious in that picture. What a pretty girl.
Kate is such a doll...And I love her name!
Congratulations! Wish we could have been there. Can we meet little Kate? We'll be home end of July. I'd love to kiss those fat little cheeks. :)
Love that pic! What a sweetheart! Thanks for letting us participate in your day.
She looks beautiful!!
What a beautiful picture! Love those chubby cheeks. :)
Post a Comment