Thursday, February 12, 2009

Projects...

I think my projects right now reflect my state of mind: striving for order and beauty, but too much to do and lots on the lists. "Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up." (Anyone else a fan of Princess Bride? Memorized it I did.)
  • I am trying to bring order to our rooms which seem to be accumulating more stuff, so we raised our bed up for more storage. Project # 1: bed ruffle (although not ruffled, just one pleat in the center at the end of the bed)
  • I am trying to help Isaac sleep longer in the mornings so I have time to exercise and shower before he gets up. Project #2: Blackout shade and a valance to hide it.
  • I want Kate's room to be a little more personalized for her, even though it is a fairly gender neutral green zoo animal room. Project# 3 Possibly a ruffle to go under her crib, a little sign/saying on her wall/, move Isaac's toys/special box to her room.
  • Improved and healthier post baby me. Project #4 but helped along by #2.

I would say I have a good start with all of these so I hope to be able to post pictures proving that I have done something. I just need to focus enough to finish one before moving on to the other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun stuff! Looking forward to pictures of your projects. I've been trying to get up earlier too and it's not working as well as I hoped, but I am getting somewhere. My problem is going to bed early enough to get up early. :)