
Okay, so we don't have any snow on the ground, but I am so glad it is winter. Why? Because winter brings the holidays with it. Yay! Our Thanksgiving was a good one - good food, time with family, lots and lots of PIE with Steve's family, shopping, and gingerbread trains with my family. The night before Thanksgiving we went over and learned some tricks to making Marja's pie crust. Steve did his usual Black friday shopping trip. (Did anyone else do that? Did you think it was more crowded than usual?) I ventured out to a couple stores but didn't buy anything.
We got our tree up and all our decorations out. Isaac is very proud of the ornaments that he put on.
For my part, I was happy to be taking pictures in the background. Days before delivery is not what I would call a Kodak moment. We are anxiously waitng to see if Miss Muffet will come on her own in the next couple days, or if she'll wait until Thursday when we're induced. Either way, I am excited to finally meet her. Be thinking of us. Hopefully our next post will be full of cute little newborn pictures.
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving. I have never gone shopping on Black Friday. I hate shopping and I'm not a big fan of crowds (I blame my claustrophobia). In fact I'm doing half of my shopping on-line. :P
I can only imagine how excited you are to meet your little girl! I didn't realize it was this close. Good luck to you and hope everything goes well.
I saw the Welcome in your post title and thought we were going to get to meet Little Miss Muffett. Glad you had a nice thanksgiving, good luck this week!
Post a Comment