
This week Steve and I will celebrate our 5th anniversary. In many ways the time has flown by, especially looking back. Before we got married I was so nervous about making that big of a change in my life, even though it is what I truly wanted. Now I can't imagine what I was so worried about. My brother jokingly was making bets right before the wedding on whether I would go through with things.
I am so grateful for Steve and all he does and is. He is many things I wanted in a husband and many more that I didn't even know I wanted. He is a helper. A musician (very important). Comic relief. Understanding. Motivated. Loving. Insert other qualities here. He is actually in many ways a better cook than I am, which has it's definite advantages.
Happy 5th my dear!!
I am so grateful for Steve and all he does and is. He is many things I wanted in a husband and many more that I didn't even know I wanted. He is a helper. A musician (very important). Comic relief. Understanding. Motivated. Loving. Insert other qualities here. He is actually in many ways a better cook than I am, which has it's definite advantages.
Happy 5th my dear!!
2 comments:
I'm remembering your courting days and smiling! I think you're perfect for each other. Happy Anniversary!
oh, that's sweet. happy anniversary!
Post a Comment