
Today as we were running errands and restocking our kitchen we stopped at Robert's crafts. They had Santa and Mrs. Claus there. I went back to the van where the rest of our little foursome (yes, we are now the average American family) and Isaac got to meet Santa.
Isaac is very wary of new situations, so Steve and I weren't very sure about how Isaac would react. It was very cute to see him sitting on Santa's lap (although this Santa didn't have much of a lap and had very short legs so there wasn't much to sit on). Isaac looked a little wary of the situation. He didn't know what to do when Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas. Santa asked if he wanted a truck. All Isaac could do in his semi-petrified state was say uh huh. I was right nearby paying for my purchase and the ladies behind me in line kept saying how cute it was to see "that little boy sitting on Santa's lap." I have to agree.
The picture is one that Marja took of Isaac and Kate when we had Kate's newborn pictures taken. I will make a slideshow of those after the holidays. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
3 comments:
Holy Mackerel will you look what happens when you stop reading your blogs for 3 weeks?
Just look who's been the busy bee.
Congratulations... thery're beautiful.
Wowee.
Well since Santa suggested a truck, I sure hope Santa is bringing one!
Cute photo of your two little ones. The Christmas card was great too. It's good Isaac sat on Santa's lap. We tried to get Makua to do that at our ward Christmas party and he wasn't havin' any of that.
Post a Comment