Yay! I've been thinking of you all day. I'm dying to know how it all went. Is she blonde? She looks blonde. And I'm so glad she's Kate. I love that name. Congrats you guys! She's darling.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was so glad to get your email the other day about your new little Kate. She is beautiful!!! Hope all is going well for you. Merry Christmas!!!
8 comments:
Yay! I've been thinking of you all day. I'm dying to know how it all went. Is she blonde? She looks blonde. And I'm so glad she's Kate. I love that name. Congrats you guys! She's darling.
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! Congratulations. Christmas time babies are the best presents there are. She is so beautiful. Congrats.
So exciting!! She is beautiful. Congratulations to the whole family. BTW, those cheeks look familiar. =)
Kate is beautiful, congratulations!
She is adorable! What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations!
We are so excited for you guys. We look forward to meeting her in person.
congrats she is beautiful
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was so glad to get your email the other day about your new little Kate. She is beautiful!!! Hope all is going well for you. Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment