Sunday, July 7, 2013

Lucky 7! A Happy Birthday to my First Baby

Isaac celebrated his 7th birthday in style this year with a party for friends and for grandparents.  He also got to make a poster and bring a treat to share with his first-grade class.  I got a kick out of watching him share his poster and answering questions about himself from his class.  He is such a little thinker.  You could almost see him thinking as he paused before answering these deep questions.  I really love getting to see my kids in different settings!

His party after-school was a sports themed party with about 10 boys. What an energetic group of boys!!  Note to self:  outdoor party next time if the wind will cooperate.  Thankfully Steve was able to be there to help out on the games.

After the party Steve had to go supervise something at the auditorium, so the kids and I went to McDonald's for a birthday dinner, then home to get ready for G'mas and G'pas to come celebrate a little more.  Steve made it home in time for presents and cake and ice cream.

No comments: