Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May Photo Update

 We celebrated Andrew's 15 month mark with his Dr. appointment and  happy meals afterward.  He is our "biggest" yet, but only in about the 16th percentile for weight, closer to average on height.
 Isaac's cute little soccer team.  What a great little combination of speed, coordination, heart, and sweetness on this little team.  Anytime I do something like this it reaffirms in my heart why I chose to be a teacher and mommy.
Happy Birthday to our Lego loving six year old!
 While in the area playing with family, we visited the new City Creek Center.  The kids were in love with all the water - fountains, waterfalls, water features, and especially the creek with the trout in it.

Did my first "race" on Memorial Day.  I was so worried about it, no sleep the night before.  It feels good to do something you've been meaning to do, even if slower than slow.  Moving feels good.  My sweet hubby and kids cheered me on at the end, and that meant a lot more than I thought it would to see them there.  Like I said before, I don't consider myself a runner, but it was fun. 

2 comments:

shannyn said...

way to go emily!! i know what you mean about not being a runner!! i too am one of those but i still keep trying.

The Reynolds said...

I'm amazed at all the moms that do marathons & runs. Good job! I prefer my bed.