(all together, mind you) weighed as much as a newborn elephant.)
It was our best trip to the zoo. Meaning, it didn't rain and the kids were really into it. Plus, we stayed there longer than the other times we've gone.
Kate's favorites: the monkeys and the elephants. Quote of the day: "He likes me!" (Said as the chipmunk scurried away :)
Isaac's favorite: the train ride, and all the animals. Isaac was a little concerned about the animated dinosaurs, but assured Kate that they wouldn't eat her. They were a little scary, and enormous to a five-year-old.
Andrew was a champ. He was so happy! People kept smiling at him and he would smile back.
Other things we've been up to:
- Steve painted and organized our garage! What a project, but oh so nice to have done.
- Finished up T-ball.
- Andrew turned 5 months old, learned to roll over (July 1), and got 2 big teeth, finally. All these within a week's time.
- We have been enjoying Kate's renditions of various Disney songs, including "Mother Knows Best" from Tangled. This is laugh your head off stuff, if you can listen in without her catching you.
6 comments:
Zoo love! the train is our favorite thing there too Isaac! Also way to go with the garage.... ours still is not painted five years later.
You're so cute Emily and so is your family. My grand daughter says the song really says, "Daughter knows best." :)
Such cute pics! I love the one with Andrew smiling with sunglasses on! What a fun outing! I must admit, sometimes our house seems like a zoo-animals and all!
Cathy
I have my own little Mother Knows Best singer around here- and it is hilarious! Brian teases her by calling her mother Gothel all the time and she gets so mad.
Glad you guys got to do something fun and go to the zoo. And you look great in that picture!
What a fun outing! Now I'm just waiting to see that picture of Steve from painting the garage...I mean of Steve in 10 years. =)
I love the zoo! We need to go back someday.
Post a Comment