Steve's family had a reunion in St. George at the first of June. We saw the tabernacle and splash pools in the park next to it (and got good and soaked), swam, "hiked" Zions, had fabulous food(!!!), and visited with family. I was really sad to come home - I felt like I could've kept going like that for days and days!
We had a blast with the Newbold clan on the fourth of July. We went to the parade, swam, BBQ'd, and watched "Fi-ver-werks." (The pronunciation courtesy of Kate.)
I am so grateful for good times with family! Hope your summer is filled with these times, too.


4 comments:
Good stuff! You have been feeding Steve, haven't you? You both look great! And the kids are pretty cute too. Miss ya.
Ok that last one of Steve and Andrew is darling! I just love it when you can catch the moment. We had a great time at the reunion too. If only vacations didn't have to end.
Hooray for summertime fun! Awesome family memories & smiles.
These activities are memories that you treasure-I am so glad you guys are having a great summer!
Cathy
Post a Comment