Or at least the newest addition, Andrew David Reynolds. We always have a debate over names and it seems that we have finally decided who this new little one in our family looks like. We think he is an Andrew.
Kate and Isaac are absolutely thrilled! It was priceless to see them both bonding and interacting with Andrew. I think the pictures speak for themselves.

5 comments:
Congratulations! Love the name. I got a little tired of Paul calling him "he who must not be named". We are thrilled to meet Andrew!
Oh, I am just thrilled for you and your family! It was excited to read your earlier post and so precious to see the pictures of all your kids together! Congratulations and enjoy getting settled back home!
Yay! Good names. Those are both on our middle-name short list.
Such a sweet little family! Congratulations!!!
Congrats on your new little guy! It so good to see that you guys are doing so well!
Post a Comment