He loves his backpack!
His first day was great, although you wouldn't know it because he came home gushing all the tidbits of information a mother wants to know. I know because slowly I am hearing about things that made an impression on him. He told my Mom that he was the last kid to arrive (I guess when you are right on time, and everone else has been there for ten minutes maybe that does make you "late.") He was the only one who didn't need/want his mother to walk him to the door. They read a cute little story (The Kissing Hand) that I've always loved. They sang songs. They fold their snack napkins and put them in their cups.
Day two was great, although I am still waiting for more details on what they did, not about the boy who brought 2 things for show and tell and we are only supposed to do 1. (Again, interesting to see what makes an impression...)
2 comments:
Wow! Preschool! I can't believe he's in Preschool now. Time flies. How fun. Sounds like it went well (from what details you have gotten so far)
Preschool? I remember the days...snacks and naps (still my fave!). He's growing too quickly. I'm glad he loves his "too big" backpack, probably feels very grown-up.
Post a Comment