Thursday, September 2, 2010

Family Pics


Here's a true picture of our family at this point, 4 members and growing.


Even though they wouldn't smile and look at the camera at the same time, I really like this, too. They almost look innocent of any crimes or crying that may or may not have been committed in the time previous to the taking of these pictures.



I love her smile in this. I have about 6 other ones that I love, too.


I love the angle on this and the little boyish smile on my soon-to-be preschooler's face.



And here's the most mantle worthy picture.

Thanks Marja for doing these for us! We are so pleased.

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

...and growing!? YAY!

shannyn said...

really cute pictures. i've been wanting to take some myself and never actually do. can't wait to see the new baby reynolds.

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

Those pictures of your family are so cute! I love them!

Janell said...

Your pregnant? Congrats! :) Too cute. The pictures look so mantel worthy for sure!

The Reynolds said...

Love the pics...you guys are cute!