Monday, June 21, 2010

Pacifier Awareness

We have never been more aware of how much Kate loves her pacifier until we have decided that she needs to no longer have it during naps and bedtime. I don't feel apprehensive about it since we've been through this before with Isaac, but it still is a process that takes some getting used to. We're hoping just a week or so... ;0

3 comments:

Sarah said...

oh good luck! that is always so hard. sometimes harder for mom and dad than for the baby i think.

Kaha Tahi said...

The binkie...I dread the day I have to ween Mr. Wyatt...good luck!

Suzy Q said...

Cut the tip of it. Seriously, cut the actual nipple. Just a little at a time a few days appart with each cut. Eventually they have nothing to suck on, so they give up. Aspen would actually hold the little stub of a binki in her mouth. London ditched it after the first cut, "Tastes funny" he said.

Good luck! We're trying to get rid of the thumb. Any suggestions?