- Memorial Day was great fun for us. Isaac thought he'd died and gone to heaven at Day Out with Thomas. Lots of neighbors went and weren't as impressed, but Isaac definitely loved it. At Steve's parents house for a BBQ we were able to watch a little family of ducks wander through the yard. Kate loves little birds so it was a treat for her. I couldn't believe how fuzzy the little ducklings were! I wanted to keep one.
- Waiting and waiting for people to return calls about various yard and home related things. I am not good at waiting, especially if they've said they'd call by a certain point and I still haven't heard back from them.
- Totally loving the fact that Kate is walking and acting a little more her age. She melts my heart as she kindof toddles around and thinks she is SO big. She is now nursery legal so watch out next Sunday. Hooray!
- 3 more days of school for Steve!!!
- Nothing quite like stepping out of your vehicle and hearing the sound of air hissing out of your tire. What a blessing though, to not be changing a tire on the side of the road in Parley's during a lightning storm. So grateful for "good" timing for that to happen. (Weren't we just talking about this Crystal?)
3 comments:
Blame all the builders around us. Sadly I am sure this will not be your last flat too. Hope everything turned out alright.
Emily...
We were absolutely "stunned with amazement" at our Thomas adventure too!!
and yard stuff...BLAH!! Totally jealous of your smooth dirt this afternoon when we rolled back into town after our weekend up north.
oh man, I NEED to see that sweet baby girl who is no longer a baby but who will remain one in my mind for many years to come. Was that a run-on?
Post a Comment