Thursday, February 25, 2010
Snow, snow, snow
As I look at the mound of snow on our back patio area, the mound of snow that is still a foot or so in depth, I can't believe we moved to an even snowier part of Utah than we were before. As March approaches I think about the fact that I put up my "spring" decorations around the beginning of March last year and I think it would be kindof odd to put them up now while there is still so much snow. I must confess I am ready to see flowers and be wearing summer clothes. That's all. Ready for spring/summer. It must be time for a vacation. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you moved to the wrong place emily! grass is green, flowers are blooming and we had two glorious weeks of mid 60 degree weather! I am in love.
sorry you're stuck in all that snow. i say put up your decorations- then at least it will be spring inside.
At least you don't have that Cache Valley inversion do you?! I'm always ready for spring!
I hear ya! I'm freezing. Is it spring yet? (And we don't even have snow!)
-Your basement-dwelling friend.
I second the motion-bring on the Spring!!! I'm tired of snow also. At the risk of sounding like a total whiner, I can't take it anymore. The last snow storm was dubbed 'Snowmageddon' by Pres. Obama. This most recent storm has been called 'Snowvacaine' because everyone's numb to it at this point and we're all ready to move on. LET'S HEAR IT FOR SPRING.
Post a Comment