Fillmore feels like forever away, no matter what direction you are traveling, if you have a screaming baby.
Kate randomly sits up in the middle of the night and claps her hands.
Watching Isaac try to shoot hoops at the "Fun Center" arcade was worth the $2.50 we spent trying to get him to do something else.
Steve finds the best deals on clothes for himself when we are clearance shopping... don't believe me??.. come look at his closet of nice clothes that he has acquired while browsing the clearance racks.
I love talking with Steve while driving.
3 comments:
Your road trips sound like the monthly trips we take to Delta! Traveling with children is not for the faint of heart.
oh man, I totally know what you mean about Fillmore.
I can believe that Steve is an awesome bargain shopper--it's like his Olympic Sport. Also, I can believe that Kate randomly claps her hands in the middle of the night. I can especially believe how much fun Isaac would have while shooting hoops at an arcade. Cool on all three counts.
Post a Comment